Monday, April 5, 2010

Worlds Away console

I recently posted about having an activity/game table in a living room. I had some inquiries about the console that sits in the background. The console is available to the trade only (wholesale through designers/shop owners), however you can peruse the Worlds Away website... http://www.worlds-away.com/ . They have beautiful furnishings (I love their casegoods/tables/lighting.) If something peaks your interest, contact them and I'm sure they will gladly point you in the right direction to purchase any product you can't go without!
Photo from March 25, 2010 posting
Here is the console in my living room. You can also view the console on the Worlds Away website...
Foo dog through  http://www.emissaryusa.com/ (to the trade only)
Splash original artwork by Eric Lee with Presteau Studios (http://www.presteau.com)/
Framed original artwork by Ruth Kole Cargill (http://www.ruthkolecargill.com/)

Have a happy Monday...it's gorgeous outside here in NY!  

20 comments:

Cashon&Co said...

The Foo Dog, the lamps, the Art, the Console: The whole look together is pure perfection!!! LOVE, love love the art especially

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

What a gorgeous console! Your living room is beautiful.

Hope you had a wonderful weekend. It was so gorgeous here in NY and we have a gorgeous week ahead of us. I'm so excited :)

And I'm so happy that you stopped by my blog. Yours is lovely and I'm looking forward to following along :)

Have a great week!

Dawn

Unknown said...

The art above the console is amazing! Love your living room!

Kathysue said...

That is one gorgeous vignette. I love the art and how you picked up its colors with the lamps and foo dog. Perfection!! Have a wonderful day,Kathysue

Haven and Home said...

I love that console!!!

Unknown said...

Love that console, and your house is just gorgeous! I know someone knows what they're doing when I have to re-read the post to see if it's their own living room or a magazine layout, I had to double-check on yours! So talented!

FrenchBlue said...

This is so amazing! It looks like it could be in the Viceroy Hotel!!

I Adore it!

Have a good week!
xo

Susie @ Maddie G Designs said...

I love that console as well. I just ordered one for a customer in the limed oak finish. Love their products. Love the whole look you have....very nice.

sara said...

Wow, what a beautiful space! The console is gorgeous, but I can't tear my eyes away from those table lamps - gorgeous!

Rosie Campbell said...

Your home is beautiful!

www.rosiecampbell.net

style chronicle said...

Beautiful console and your home is gorgeous!

bluehydrangea said...

That console is amazing!! Love seeing pictures of your home!

Bardot in Blue said...

This is your living room?! You are a lucky lady its beautiful! And I adore that console...

Thanks for stopping by Bardot in Blue, I am off to go explore some more of HamptonToes now :-D

xoxo Bardot in Blue

Acanthus and Acorn said...

That is one stylish console!!! It's the sort of piece you will likely never grow tired of.

Chic Coles said...

That console table is a favorite of mine! It is stunning and I would love to add it to my collection!

Silvia C said...

Beautiful console and yes, beautiful table as well. Thanks for providing the link to Worlds Away. What a wonderful place!

Hamptontoes said...

Thanks for all your comments!

Erika Ward said...

you have such great taste. i could sit around your table for hours

Kellie Collis said...

Love that foo dog !! x

Bonito said...

It´s really nice to see your post of NY houses. If you travel, come to visit us. We are in Mallorca, Spain
Hugs!