Wednesday, February 3, 2010

New York International Gift Fair...Day 3 of your "tour"

The past two days I've posted images of items that caught my attention at the NYIGF and will continue to share photos from the show with you this week. On Monday I mentioned, the NYIGF is to the trade only (designers, shop owners, retailers, etc) so if you aren't part of the trade, but love the trade here is your behind the scene tour! Enjoy!

Julian Chichester's line of home furnishings never disappoints...it's so striking! Look at the company website to find a dealer in your area. http://www.julianchichester.com/
This Anna cabinet is a beauty! The Seville mirror is quite lovely too!
Loving this lighting fixture! 

If ever there was "jewelry" for the home, I think I've found it! Look at the napkin rings and the lovely bird branch sconce...so pretty, right? To look for a retailer near you visit http://www.canopydesigns.com/ . If you live in the NYC area or will be visiting, check out ABC Carpet & Home as they carry this line!

Shiner Internaional just launched it's line at the NYIGF...I was impressed! The owner of the company was so nice and he informed me that all products are made here in the USA (big plus)! This chair is so unique that it caught my attention! Of course, I had to try it out to make sure someone would really want to sit in it...it passed! Also, look at the coffee table...how clever for those who have lots of magazines or papers piled up.
   See you tomorrow for Day 4 of your "tour"!

3 comments:

pve design said...

I am loving the glam mix of items with a return to feminine touches.
Love the paper and the blossoms.
pve

Susie @ Maddie G Designs said...

Just found your great blog...I've got a bird and blossom chandelier on a UPS truck somewhere between NY and DC at the moment and cannot wait to see it!

Hamptontoes said...

PVE...could not agree more with you! I will say though, that I've always enjoyed touches of glam/hints of luxury even if designing a modern interior...the balance is striking!

Susie, your chandelier sounds lovely! E-mail me a photo of the fixture when it arrives!