Saturday, January 30, 2010

The name...Hamptontoes

It is with great enthusiasm that I have entered the interior design blogging world! In case you are curious about the blog's simple...I love the Hamptons (beautiful beaches along the South Fork of Long Island, NY) and I love dipping my toes in the water! It is one of the pleasures of life that makes me smile and makes me happy! It is the same sentiment I have for one's should make you happy and make you smile! With that thought, I realize it's way past my bedtime! I am happily going to the New York International Gift Fair tomorrow and need to get some rest now...good night!

1 comment:

Ragland Hill Social by Gwen Driscoll said...


Your blog looks beautiful! Love it. Go by and see our FDO list. It's growing and looks great. Add some more thoughts, I know you've got some great ones. Have a great weekend.